So I’ve seen loaaaaaaads of bloggers post a weekly round-up or catch-up using Instagram so I thought seeing as it’s Christmas and there’s lots going on at the moment, I’d start a little feature called Out & About or “Ouuuuuht and Abaaaaaaht” as we like to say in Essex. Ha!
Most are pretty self-explanatory, except perhaps our facial expressions in the last photo, I can only blame gin for that! Without further ado, here’s a little summary of the past couple of weeks.
1. This is a very blurry photo of Mr Kelly Jones (apologies, I still have a Crapberry) at the Stereophonics gig on the 28th November. Had such an awesome night and we were fairly close to the stage so that made it even better. You can read more about it here.
2. The lovely girls from Notebook Magazine at work had a beauty sale last week and I got all of these lush goodies for a mere fiver! Bargain! Here’s what I nabbed in the scrum: Avon Smoky Eye Palette, Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Primer, Smashbox Light Primer, Kiko Hand Sanitizer, Rimmel lipstick- Amethyst Shimmer, Rimmel Stay Blushed- Sunkissed Cherry, Revlon Nail Polish- Classy and Schwarzkopf Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturising Salt Spray.
3. We had a night on the town in good ol’ Essex for my friend Stacey’s (second from left) birthday and yes, that is a cocktail in Santa’s boot. Festive!
4. Cookies are literally my favourite sweet treat in the whole wide world and seeing as the Wharf is lacking a good bakery, I took it upon myself to make my own one evening. They were absolutely gorgeous (if I do say so myself!) with the right combination of crunchy on the outside and gooey in the middle. Yum! I’ll definitely be cooking up a few more batches of these before Christmas. If you fancy trying these out yourself, I followed the BBC’s Good Food recipe.
5. My Mum and I put up the Christmas tree and decorations at the weekend and it looks so cosy in our living room! We had a really nice, girly day with a bit of shopping and lunch before putting on Michael Buble and dancing around like maniacs while we decorated the tree. I wrapped all of my presents at the beginning of this week too and we’re off to Winter Wonderland on Friday, feel like I’ve really got into the spirit of things this year!
6. Finally, this is one of many cheesy
drunk pics taken from Saturday night with the lovely girls from uni. We had a good ol’ natter and a catch-up before wobbling heading out to Be at One in Spitalfields for some cocktails. Brilliant night!
So that’s my first Out & About photo gallery, I’ll post another instalment very soon! Tonight I’m off out with the Notebook team for Christmas drinks at Kamique bar in Leicester Square (Xmas do numero uno of three!) Winter Wonderland on Friday with Adam and more birthday drinks at the weekend. Phew!
Hope you all have an amazing week! x